Jumat, 11 Desember 2015


I Lutung and I Kekua (Monkey and Turtle)
Once upon a time there was a story about I Lutung and I Kekua. When I Lutung was sitting under a tree he heard I Kekua talking to himself  “this life is so hard, it’s difficult to find foods in rainy season, if this lasts for so long, I will die. Then I Lutung approached I Kekua. When he saw I Kekua, I Kekua was skinny, his body was like half-eaten fishbone. Then I Lutung advised I Kekua “Kekua, stop grouching. I know a place where you can find bananas, it’s located in the west of Cengceng river that garden is owned by I Kaki Prodong. I went there a month ago. The bananas were almost ripe, perhaps those bananas have been ripe. Suddenly, I Kekua felt hungry no longer after hearing what I Lutung said to him. He was very happy because he would eat delicious bananas. Then he said “ Lutung what should I do to get there? The banana garden is very far from here, the river is wide”. Then I Lutung replied “How stupid you are, Kekua! You’re good at swimming, I’ll be sitting on your back while you’re swimming across the river. When we get there you have to climb the trees to get bananas. If we get 3 bananas give me 2 bananas and you get 1 banana. When they were on their way to the banana garden I Lutung was sitting with a smile on Kekua’s back. It wasn’t take too long to cross the river. When they got there they saw Kaki Prodong’s cottage near the garden. I Kekua was looking around the garden in order to make sure that I Kaki Prodong wasn’t there. The garden was absolutely quiet, nobody was there. Then I Lutung climbed a banana tree, meanwhile I Kekua was waiting under the banana tree. When I Lutung got 2 bananas he peeled the bananas and ate them up, but he didn’t give I Kekua even one banana. What I Lutung gave to I Kekua were the skins of bananas. It Made I Kekua angry. When I Lutung was enjoying the delicious banana, I Kaki Prodong showed up. “What an insolent monkey, I’ll kill that monkey” said I Kaki Prodong. I Kekua was hiding under the banana tree when I Kaki Prodong was walking towards I Lutung secretly. I Lutung didn’t realize what the danger he would face because he was very happy to eat delicious bananas on a banana tree. Then I Kaki Prodong took a shotgun of his bag and aimed at I Lutung’s stomach. Then I Lutung died and fell off the tree. The carcass of I Lutung was brought to I Kaki Prodong’s cottage by him.

Kambing Takutin Macan (Goat scares A Tiger)
Once upon a time there were goats named Ni Mesaba and Ni Wingsali. They went to the jungle to search for foods. Her daughter Ni Wingsali also went to the forest. When they arrived in the forest they were very happy to see the young leaves they were looking for as foods. While eating the young leaves, Ni Wangsali was scared by a scary beast. Then Ni Wingsali ran and hid behind her mother. Ni Wingsali asked her mother “mama…mama I saw a scary beast its tail is long, its face is scary, I’m afraid mama..!”. Then her mother said “that’s a tiger, now you must pretend to be strong witch, tell the tiger that you can burn him to death with your fire spell, so that you can scare the tiger”. The tiger was still staring at the goats, the tiger said “ what kind of animal you are? How dare you come to this forest, I’m the ruler and the greatest one in this forest. Then Ni Mesaba said “you have no idea who I really am, I’m able to burn you alive with my fire spell. At the tip of my horn there is a God named Ida Sang Hyang Siwa. You’re no match for me. Then the tiger became scared and ran off. When the tiger was running a monkey saw him “Why are you running scared?” asked the monkey. The tiger replied “I’m scared because I met  scary animals. Their looks are scary and their horns are sharp”. The monkey replied “Those are goats. The goats are my enemies. Let’s go back there and meet the goats”. The tiger said “ If we go there we will end up dying. You’re good at climbing, you can avoid their attacks by climbing”. The monkey said “If you’re scared, then fasten your tail by tying your tail around mine. Then the tiger approved the monkey plan. They went to where the goats were looking for foods. When they met Ni Mesaba, Ni Mesaba said “Finally you show up monkey. Yesterday you lost gambling to me and you promised me that you would give me four tigers, but you only brought one tiger. It’s ok after all, I’m dying to taste the roasted tiger”. It made the tiger become more scared. “So you brought me here just to give me to the goat as a debt” said the tiger. Then the tiger ran scared. While running the tiger and the monkey fell into a deep cliff because of fear. At the end both the monkey and the tiger wound up dying.
         
Siap Selem (The Black Hen)
There was a story which is entitled I Siap Selem. I Siap Selem had 7 youngs. The youngest one named I Doglagan. Every day I Siap Selem searched for foods near the river.
When they were looking for food near the river, they saw black cloud above them.”Mom, let’s go home take a look at the cloud above, it’s going to rain” said the youngs of Siap Selem “listen to me everybody. Take a look at Doglagan, he has no feather yet. Suppose if its body is saturated by water he will probably die, I’m worried about Doglagan. Then I Siap Selem and their youngs went to a cottage, which was situated beside the river in order to shelter.
“Is anybody here? Can I shelter here for a while” said Siap Selem. Then the owner of that cottage came out she was a female cat named Meng Kuuk. “Ngeong geong… Why did you come here Siap Selem?” said Meng Kuuk. “We went here because I have a young named Doglagan he has no feather. I’m afraid if he walked in the rain he would be dead”. “In that case, you may shelter here” said Meng Kuuk. Then the heavy rain fell down from the sky, and the river was overflowing with water. Meng Kuuk gave them permission to stay in her cottage till the rain stopped. In the night I Siap Selem could not sleep. That’s when she heard Meng Kuuk said something to their youngs. “Listen to me, this night we shall have a big party” that’s what Meng Kuuk said to her youngs. “ let me eat the bottom of that chick” said Meng Kuuk’s young. After listening to what Meng Kuuk said, then Siap Selem woke their youngs up.
“Everybody wake up!” said Siap Selem. Meng Kuuk is going to eat us. Let’s leave this place right away.” I shall fly after your” said Meng Kuuk. Then they successfully flew across the river. Brrr..brrr…suaak..the sound of Siap Selem’s young while flying over the river. “what’s that Siap Selem?” said Meng Kuuk. Then Siap Selem replied “that’s the sound of bamboo leaf falls down from the trunk of bamboo”. Then all her youngs had left that cottage. Only Doglagan was left there, since he could not fly. Then Meng Kuuk said “My dear Doglagan, now I will go out of here and leave you here. If Meng Kuuk wants to eat you all you must do is to deceive Meng Kuuk. Just say that your meat is still bitter and is not delicious to eat. Ask her to keep you till you have feathers. If you have had feather already, that’s when you’ll be able to fly and go home”. Then Meng Kuuk flied and left the cottage. Brrr…Burr…Suak that was the sound while Siap Selem was flying.
“What’s that Siap Selem?” asked Meng Kuuk. Nobody answered her question. Then Meng Kuuk entered Siap Selem’s room. She was surprised greatly, for Siap Selem wasn’t there, only Doglagan was there. “Oh no now I’ve realized that I have been decieved by Siap Selem” Said Meng Kuuk. “Mom, just eat this chick” said Meng Kuuk’s young. Then Doglagan tried to deceive Meng Kuuk by saying “please don’t eat me now. Take a look at my body I’m still young and have no feather it means my meat is not delicious to eat. Keep me till I grow up and untill I have feathers. When I have had feathers you may eat me”. Then Meng Kuuk kept Doglagan and fed him every day.
When Doglagan had had feathers Meng Kuuk intended to eat Dogalagan. “Doglagan it’s time for me to eat you” said Meng Kuuk. Then Doglagan replied “yes, you may eat me right now,but before that throw me into the air three times, so that my meat will taste more delicious”. Then Meng Kuuk threw Doglagan into the air Prrr…prrr…prrr. Then Doglagan flew out of that cottage and alighted on a stone. Then Meng Kuuk jumped onto the stone and tried to bite Doglagan with her sharp fangs. Unfrotunately, what Meng Kuuk bit was the stone it made the fangs of Meng Kuuk shattered. Then Dogalagan was singing while flying. “Puk ngakngak puk ngikngik gigi pungak nyaplok batu.
I Belog (A Foolish Man)
          Once upon a time there was a man named I Belog. He was called I Belog because he was extremely stupid. One day his mother wanted him to buy ducks in the market. His mother gave him money amounted to Rp.10.000.”Now hurry! Go to the market and buy me two ducks!” said his mother.
          When I Belog arrived at the market he began to look for duck seller. “How much is the duck, old man?” asked I Belog “Each duck costs Rp.4.000” replied the duck seller. Then I Belog bought 2 ducks. Then I Belog got change of Rp.2.000 from the duck seller. After buying ducks I Belog went home
          On his way home he passed a wide river. That’s where he threw the ducks in to the river in order to make sure if the ducks were bad or good. After throwing the ducks he saw the ducks were floating on the water. Suddenly, he remembered what his mother had said to him “if you see the egg floating on the water it means that egg has bad quality”. “damn, that old man successfully deceived me he gave me bad ducks, well maybe this is not my day” said I Belog. After finding out the ducks were not good he left the ducks swimming in the river.
          When he got home his mother ask him “Where are the ducks” asked his mother “When I threw the ducks in to the river I saw they were floating, so that I assumed the ducks were bad and I left them. I remember what you said to me before if the egg is floating on the water, it means that egg is bad” replied I Belog. Then his mother nagged at I Belog because I Belog was very stupid. He compared the eggs with the ducks. Then I Belog got his bottom kicked by his mother.
I Durma
          There was a human named I Rajapala he fell in love with an angel named Ken Sulasih. They had got a boy named I Durma. When I Durma was 3 years 6 months, his mother went to the heaven and left I Durma. Because of that, I Durma was raised by his father alone, until he was 5 years of age. After I Durma was 5 years of age, I Rajapala did the same thing as his mother did to him. His father was about to leave I Durma and went the forest located on the slope of a mountain.
          In the afternoon, I Rajapala call his son then he sat with crossed legs. He put his hand on I Durma’s head and said “you’ve grown up well my little son. You were left by your mother when you were younger. Tomorrow I’m about to leave you and go to the forest. I hope you’re okay at home alone”.
          After hearing what his father said to him, The tears were streaming down I Durma’s face. His father continued talking to I Durma “My little boy you’re still young, you still have much to learn. Everything is obligated to learn, learning literature shouldn’t be forgotten. There at Jero Dukuh Pasraman you will learn and work”.
          “Learn how to behave, learn the good things. Learn all good things seriously at Jero Dukuh Pasraman. If there are people good to you don’t forget them. If there are people who hurt you and hate you, ignore them don’t hurt them back, just let the Almighty God punish them all. Don’t be a liar always be honest to people. That’s all what I want to tell you about. I hope the God will always protect you and me”.
          When Durma learning at Jero Dukuh Pasraman, he learnt everthing seriously. It made Jero Dukuh very proud of him, I Durma was diligent especially in studying and he was smart it didn’t take too long for him to master a lesson. I Durma never disobeyed Jero Dukuh, what Jero Dukuh wanted I Durma to do, I Durma did it sincerely until it’s done. Every night he was always taught literature by Jero Dukuh. Because he always learnt about reading, he knew much about stories, wise words and religion
          When I Durma had grown up and got mature, he paid Wanakeling Kingdom a visit. Everybody there loved Durma. That’s where I Durma lived. Heve never lacked food because he lived in the kingdom.
          That’s what will be gotten by those who are diligent, humble and wise.


         

         


         


1 komentar:

  1. Titanium Carabiners - Table of Contents | TheTiN
    TheTiN titanium piercings is an extremely titanium price popular hot and flexible ion titanium hair color tool for table games including blackjack titanium dental implants and periodontics and poker. This device was first used in 2020 ford edge titanium for sale the United States in the 1930s

    BalasHapus